My wife tried to call me this morning for help on her bracket. When I did not respond immediately, she just filled it out herself and told me, “I will win.”
Now she will not tell me who she picked.
So, I am left to my own devices, again.
Here are my rules:
- Unless Magic and Isaiah return, do not pick the Big-10 beyond the first round.
- Do not pick the PAC-10. Jabbar is gone.
- If a mid-major pulls an upset in the first round, it will be someone from the MAC, or James Madison.
- The Big-12 will fold in the third round. If not, see 1 and 2 above.
- If Kentucky and Florida are not good, the SEC will flop.
So, who wins?
I never pick Duke anymore. I guess that is Rule Six.
Out of the Regionals will come”
The Final Four will pit Louisville against Miami, with the Cardinals cutting down the nets in Atlanta in April.
The upset conference this year will be the Mountain West, not the MAC.